1. Get to know him betterThere is such kind of men who will try to make relations even if they are married, usually, with the help of lies about unhappy marriage. You must understand that nothing will make them divorce, and even if they do, will it be possible for you to trust them? Don’t answer their “feelings”, and they might just switch to another woman and let you see who they really are.
2. Don’t dramatize the situationThis kind of relations happens in life quite often so there is no need to feel like your life is over. But it is not a Romeo and Juliet kind of forbidden love as well, and it is better to see the reality as it is. Try to amuse yourself, go out, meet different people and you might find just the right bachelor to match your idea of a perfect man.
3. Look on the bright side of the situationYou found an ideal man you always dreamt of, but unfortunately he is not single already. It makes you want to cry, but look on the bright side of the situation. Now you know what your man must be like. It is not the best easement, but it may help a little.
4. Don’t become “The Other Woman”Sometimes you can find a guy who publicly acknowledges his marriage as fail, but don’t let him make you play along as you soon will find yourself accused in all the problems of his marriage and even got a reputation as a homewrecker. Just wait for him to settle his problems without you, and it might be of use.
5. He’s not an ideal manYou may think he is a prince Charming, but do you really know him that good? Everyone wants to make a good impression on the one he likes and this might be just the case. He may have habits you will not like when you get to know him better. You may find that any other guy is better, this one just unreachable what makes him more interesting to get. So why risk if you don’t even have an opportunity to know him good enough and can turn your attention to more suitable candidates?
Read also – 8 Signs You are NOT Ready to Get Married